New York University School of Law
State Bar of New York
U.S. District Courts:
Southern District of New York
Eastern District of New York
Thomas W. Dollar joined Clayman Rosenberg Kirshner & Linder LLP as an associate in 2019. He maintains a practice in a variety of civil and criminal areas in both state and federal court, including employment and commercial disputes, securities fraud, criminal trials and appeals, allegations of sexual misconduct, and other serious crimes.
Previously, Thomas worked as an associate at K&L Gates LLP and as a law clerk to the Honorable Roanne L. Mann, Chief U.S. Magistrate Judge for the Eastern District of New York.
Recent Representative Matters
- Appealed the convictions of a man serving a 20-year prison sentence to the New York Court of Appeals.
- Obtained dismissal of all charges for an individual charged with felony assault.
- Represented college students in Title IX and other disciplinary proceedings.
- Obtained favorable settlements in sexual-misconduct litigations.
- Persuaded federal judge to dismiss the majority of claims brought against a professional by his former employer.
- Named a 2021 Rising Star by Super Lawyers.
- Fluent Spanish speaker.