New York University School of Law
State Bar of New York
U.S. District Courts:
Southern District of New York
Eastern District of New York
Thomas W. Dollar joined Clayman & Rosenberg as an associate in 2019. He has worked on a variety of civil and criminal matters in both state and federal court, including commercial disputes, securities fraud, criminal appeals, allegations of sexual misconduct, and other serious crimes.
Recent Representative Matters
- Obtained an adjournment in contemplation of dismissal for an individual charged with felony assault.
- Persuaded a New York Supreme Court Justice to dismiss securities-fraud claims brought by the New York Attorney General.
- Appealed the convictions of a man serving a 20-year prison sentence.
- Represented a contractor in litigation over a construction contract.
- Fluent in Spanish.
- Before joining the firm, Thomas was an associate at K&L Gates LLP, where he focused primarily on complex commercial litigation.
- Thomas previously served as a law clerk to the Honorable Roanne L. Mann, Chief U.S. Magistrate Judge for the Eastern District of New York.