Clayman Rosenberg Kirshner & Linder LLP prosecutes and defends a broad range of complex business and employment disputes, representing both individuals and corporate entities in state and federal courts in the New York metropolitan area and nationwide. We appear regularly in court, as well as before regulatory bodies such as the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), the Federal Trade Commission (FTC), and the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA). We have successfully litigated cases involving multi-million dollar contractual disputes, insurance claims in which the ongoing operations and viability of a business were at stake, financial disputes between former business partners and family members, securities arbitrations, and many others.
- Represented group of international investors in dispute involving franchiser of well known European chain seeking to expand into New York.
- Recovered $3 million diamond stolen from merchant and sold to pawn shop.
- Represented major commercial banks in issues related to RMBS litigation.
- Representing business in FLSA litigation brought by intern.
- Representing North Carolina business in civil RICO claims brought by the City of New York.
- Representing defendant in civil claims arising from alleged sexual assault.