Clayman & Rosenberg LLP frequently represents corporations, as well as their officers, directors and employees in criminal anti-trust investigations, class actions, and multi-district litigation involving allegations of price-fixing and bid-rigging. Our paramount objective is to achieve our clients’ goals as quickly and efficiently as possible so as to preserve their ongoing business operations.
- Price-fixing in the generic pharmaceutical industry
- Price-fixing in the rubber chemical industry.
- Price-fixing of airline cargo rates, manufacturing of machine parts and school milk programs.
- Bid-rigging of auction rate securities, military contracts and outdoor advertising.
- Cartel creation in the linen supply and vitamin industries.
- Bid-rigging in New York City hospital construction.