Individuals presented with agreements governing the terms and conditions of their employment should retain experienced employment counsel to ensure that such agreements are fair and equitable, consistent with industry standards, not overly oppressive and legal. We maximize and protect an employee’s benefits during and long after their term of employment. Our attorneys have extensive experience in negotiating employment documents, such as employment agreements, bonus and commission plans, equity agreements, non-compete and non-solicit provisions and confidentiality and non-disclosure agreements. We also assist employees in navigating between jobs and avoiding potential legal issues associated with post-employment restrictions. We frequently represent high-ranking and C-level employees, officers, partners and executives in negotiations regarding their compensation, equity and other significant terms and conditions of their employment.
- Negotiated terms of employment for Chief Executive Officer of a technology company in the hospitality industry.
- Drafted employment agreements for an award winning bar/restaurant in New York City.
- Advised Chief Operating Officer of a blockchain and digital assets company regarding her employment agreement.
- Negotiated employment and equity agreements for Chief Executive Officer of an auto parts distribution company.
- Negotiated employment agreement for a marketing executive in the sports and entertainment industry.