Although litigation can be lengthy, stressful and costly, sometimes it is unavoidable. Our attorneys litigate a full-range of employment disputes in state and federal court and before arbitration panels and state and federal agencies such as the New York State Division of Human Rights and the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission. Unlike many other law firms, we litigate on behalf of both employers and employees. Having experience from both perspectives is invaluable in crafting the right strategy and achieving the best possible outcome for our clients.
- Defended a restaurant and its management against a former employee’s complaint of sexual harassment before the New York State Division of Human Rights.
- Represented a stock broker in an arbitration demanding indemnification against his former employer, a Fortune 500 Company.
- Arbitration on behalf of a broker dealer alleging defamation, failure to pay earned commissions and breach of contract against his former employer.
- Negotiated a favorable settlement after commencing an arbitration on behalf of an investment banker who was terminated without receiving an annual bonus.
- Represented distinguished professor in action alleging wrongful termination.
- Represent business in FLSA claim brought by former intern.