Clayman & Rosenberg is proud to announce that nine of our partners have been selected for the 2020 New York Metro Super Lawyers list, highlighting the firm’s extensive experience and skill in the areas of Criminal Defense, Civil Disputes & Litigation, Employment Disputes, Advisory Services, and Regulatory Actions.
The following members of the Clayman & Rosenberg team received recognition from the New York Metro Super Lawyers List:
- Chair and Partner Charles E. Clayman for Criminal Defense: White Collar
- Chair and Partner Seth Rosenberg for Criminal Defense: White Collar, Business Litigation, and Insurance Coverage
- Partner Wayne E. Gosnell for Criminal Defense: White Collar, and Criminal Defense
- Partner Ramsey C. Hinkle for White Collar, Civil Litigation, and Schools & Education
- Partner Isabelle A. Kirshner for Criminal Defense: White Collar, and Criminal Defense
- Managing Partner Brian D. Linder for Criminal Defense: White Collar, General Litigation, Criminal Defense, and Appellate
- Partner Amy E. Millard for Criminal Defense: White Collar
- Partner Tom C. Rotko for Criminal Defense: White Collar, and Criminal Defense
- Partner James F. Valentino for Criminal Defense, Employment & Labor, and Civil Litigation
In addition, Wayne E. Gosnell and James Valentino were recognized as 2020 Rising Stars.
The attorneys were chosen by Super Lawyers based on “12 indicators of peer recognition, professional achievement, and independent research.” Only 5 percent of attorneys are selected for Super Lawyers and 2.5 percent are selected for Rising Stars in each state.
For over four decades, the attorneys of Clayman & Rosenberg LLP have successfully guided individuals and business entities through the challenges posed by criminal, regulatory, and civil matters in state and federal courts nationwide. We are equipped to effectively deal with these matters in the United States and abroad. We optimize our resources by truly practicing together as a firm. The experience, skills, and insights of each of our attorneys are brought to bear to ensure the highest standard of representation and the best result for each client.